Confidentiality of the provided data.
1. The personal data that Daris receives during registration or when concluding a contract of sale without registration will be used only for customer service - acceptance and execution of orders and contact with users in case of problems with the order. They will be stored for 2 years, as long as the legal guarantee for consumer goods.
2. Daris complies with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act and is responsible for protecting the information about the user that became known to him on the occasion of concluding the contract at a distance, except in cases of force majeure, accidental event or malicious actions of third parties.
3. By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, the user agrees to the information about him to be stored and processed in the manner prescribed therein and in law, as well as agrees to his personal data, announced as publicly available in his user profile at www.darisshoes.com, to be used by Daris for direct marketing purposes.
4. Daris undertakes not to disclose any personal information about the user and not to provide the collected information to third parties - government agencies, companies, individuals and others, except in cases where: - has obtained the explicit consent of the user during registration or in later moment; - the information is requested by state bodies or officials, who according to the current legislation are authorized to request and collect such information in compliance with the legally established procedures; - other cases specified in the law.
5. By registering at www.darisshoes.com, the user agrees to the personal e-mail address announced by him, to be sent personal, advertising or other commercial messages by Daris.
- More information can be found in the "General Terms" section.